Here are all the best TV spooktaculars
The best part of Halloween, aside from candy, scary movies, and sexy costume parties, is that every single TV show in the entire world tries to capitalize on the holiday.
I wish I could say that I was impervious to the capitalization of Halloween media, but I'm not. I love Halloween, and I love Halloween episodes. So do you. Why else would you be here? Anyways, here's a list of the 11 best Halloween episodes of your favorite shows:
Brooklyn 99 S1 E6: "Halloween"
Brooklyn 99 has some great Halloween episodes, but nothing beats the original. This one started the annual Halloween Heist to determine The Ultimate Detective/Genius, and all the other seasons' Halloween specials must dwell in its shadow.
- 12 Moments from great TV shows that have NOT aged well - Popdust ›
- 19 Best Anime Series You Can Watch on Netflix ›
- 15 Best Halloween TV Episodes - These Are the Greatest ... ›
- 20 Great Halloween Sitcom Episodes to Stream ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch: The Simpsons, Friends | Time ›
- The 10 Best Halloween TV Episodes - Biography ›
- The Best Halloween Themed TV Episodes | Complex ›
- List of Halloween television specials - Wikipedia ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch on Netflix – SheKnows ›
- The 13 Best Halloween TV Episodes, Ranked | Collider ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes: 'Office,' 'Simpsons,' 'Buffy,' 'Friends ... ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes of All Time - Great Halloween ... ›
With social media giants like Facebook and Instagram woven into our daily lives, does a boycott have real weight?
Kim Kardashian has nearly 190 million followers on Instagram, where she's in the habit of posting at least once a day.
If her followers were a nation, they would be the 8th most populous on the planet. But the citizens of Kardashia (Kimeroon? The United Kimdom?) will not be receiving any diplomatic news or thirst traps from their dear leader on Wednesday.
As she announced on Instagram on Tuesday, she is taking part in the one-day boycott of Instagram and Facebook organized by Stop Hate for Profit and promoted by other celebrities, from Katy Perry to Leonardo DiCaprio.
The model has accused photographer Jonathan Leder of sexually assaulting her in 2012.
Content Warning: The following article contains depictions of sexual assault.
Emily Ratajkowski isn't one to stay silent.
The model and actress, who's perhaps most widely recognized as "the girl from the 'Blurred Lines' music video," has used her platform over the past few years to engage in notable activism. She was spotted at Black Lives Matter protests in Los Angeles earlier this year and has been a loud advocate for women's rights, even serving as a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood.