That feel when Jungkook is just too much.
BTS made history last night, becoming the first K-Pop group to ever present an award at the Grammys. And in true BTS fashion, our boys were beyond cute.
Even though everyone seemed a little nervous getting up on stage to introduce the nominees for Best R&B Album, RM confidently lead the way. The whole group tried to announce the winner in unison, but their timing was a little off. It was ridiculously adorable.
H.E.R. Wins Best R&B Album presented by BTS | 2019 GRAMMYs Acceptance Speech www.youtube.com
After turning the stage over to winning artist H.E.R., BTS stayed on stage to celebrate her victory. They looked so excited to just be at the Grammys, and the respect and humility they showed towards their fellow artists was inspiring.
Even when they weren't onstage, the boys were having the time of their lives jamming out to the live performances. They especially loved Dolly Parton's and Miley Cyrus's rendition of "Jolene," full-on dancing in the audience.
BTS reaction to Miley Cyrus and Dolly Parton | Grammy 2019 www.youtube.com
BTS also made a splash during the pre-show, giving some great interviews on the red carpet. When asked what artist they'd most want to perform with, RM said Lady Gaga, and the majority agreed. We can only hope for such an awesome collaboration in the future. Maybe Lady Gaga is secretly ARMY too?
BTS Share Their Dream Collaboration Stars… & You Won't Believe Who! | Access www.youtube.com
Oh, and of course, BTS killed it in their custom Korean tuxedos, mixing national pride with straight-up looking great. Just look at Jungkook's pose.
JUNGKOOK IS AN ACTUAL BUNNY.Vogue.com
Even when he's in a super nice tux, he's still a little bunny. So proud of our boys!
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Grammy News - The Recording Academy adds 900 voting members ... ›
- grammy nominations 2019 - Popdust ›
- Please Help, I Liked Ariana Grande's New Album Way Too Much ... ›
- Suga's Dream Comes True - Our Boys Are Taking Over the ... ›
- BTS Explains Why They Love Their Terrific Fans on 2019 Grammys ... ›
- BTS Wears Custom Korean Tuxedos on the Grammys Red Carpet ... ›
- 2019 GRAMMY Awards Presenters Announced | GRAMMY.com ›
- BTS at the 2019 Grammy Awards was the best part of the Grammys ... ›
- BTS: K-pop idols make first historic Grammy appearance - BBC News ›
- BTS Makes History at the Grammys – Variety ›
- K-pop band BTS show up at Grammys and social media goes wild ›
- How BTS Made Sure Their First Grammys Were Unforgettable | Time ›
- Best Moments from 2019 Grammy Awards: BTS, Drake, Camila ... ›
- BTS' 2019 Grammy Nomination For Best Recording Package: Why ... ›
Canadian artist Lailien, aka Brad Shubat, releases "Fly With You," a track from his forthcoming LP, TA-DA!
- Lailien on Apple Music ›
- Lailien To Release Fun, New Single "Holiday" | PRUnderground ›
- “Hyperdimensional Sorcerer” Lailien's “Blue Love” is an enigmatic ... ›
- Lailien (@THEREALLAILIEN) | Twitter ›
- Lailien (@official_lailien) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Official Lailien - YouTube ›
- Lailien – ENSŌULAR (Full album) - YouTube ›
- Lailien on Spotify ›
The actor's leadership is inspiring.
In a viral clip posted to Twitter by NBC News reporter Gadi Schwartz, actress Keke Palmer is seen pleading with members of the National Guard to "join the revolution" during a Los Angeles protest that took place Tuesday in the wake of the police murder of George Floyd.
"You have a president that's talking about the second amendment as a use for people to use firearms against the people that are protesting," she says passionately. She continued, "You have to pay attention to what is going on. We have a president that's trying to incite a race war."