Among the Disney Corporations latest acquisitions are all your private hopes and dreams
From that moment, as an infant, you are laid upon a Minnie Mouse Buddy Blanket to absorb the sights and sounds of Bambi blasting at you from your family TV, your life belongs to Disney.
Swaddled in your Dumbo onesie, drinking from a Tigger bottle, and squeezing a Simba Cuddleez plush, you are innocent of the world's woes, and with the help of Walt Disney's Imagineers, you can remain that way until your dying breath.
Obviously the infinite expansion of Disney's media empire has stunned the whole world in recent years—with Star Wars, Marvel, and Fox all being subsumed by the undying hunger of Walt's frozen zombie head. But you don't just have to limit yourself to watching Disney movies and TV Shows in theaters, on dedicated Television networks, and on the Disney+ streaming service.
- Disney, Allure Bridal to launch fairy tale inspired wedding dresses ›
- Disney princess wedding gowns are coming to a bridal boutique ... ›
- Disney created princess-inspired wedding gowns from Allure Bridal ... ›
- Can You Get Married at Disney World? 10 Things to Know Before ... ›
- What's it like getting married at Disney? It's not always a fairy tale ... ›
Happy birthday to the world's biggest genre
On this day in 1973, Clive Campbell, the Jamaican-American "selector" known as DJ Kool Herc, hosted a "back to school jam" at 1520 Sedgewick Avenue in the Boogie Down Bronx of New York City.
Armed with a booming sound system and reggae beats, Herc– a shortened nickname for "Hercules"– commanded insatiable audiences across the South Bronx with his unique looping technique called the "Merry-Go Round." "[I knew that] they were waiting for this particular break," Herc later said, "and I got a couple of records that got the same break up in it. I wonder how it would be if I put them all together."
- On This Day: Bob Marley and The Wailers Made the Greatest ... ›
- On This Day: "Killing Me Softly" Broke Up The Fugees - Popdust ›
- On This Day: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" Is More Important Than Ever ›
- On This Day, “Madvillainy” Changed Hip-Hop Forever - Popdust ›
Raymond's popularity sheds light on a bizarre underside of the Animal Crossing fandom.
Raymond is a smug cat who highlights his heterochromatic eyes with hipster glasses.
He is essentially the same exact character as every other Animal Crossing villager with a "Smug" personality type, but again, and this is very important, Raymond is a cat with heterochromatic eyes and hipster glasses. As such, he has completely broken the Animal Crossing community.
- Terraforming Changes How We Experience Animal Crossing ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- The Worst Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked - Popdust ›