Apology for Previous Article: Pathetic White Women Are Also Big Mad That Greta Thunberg Is Time's Person of the Year
I apologize for my previous article. Plenty of white women are pathetic, too.
I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies for an article I recently published which, upon further reflection, I now realize was deeply flawed.
On December 12, 2019, I wrote an article titled "Pathetic White Men Are Big Mad That Greta Thunberg Is Time's Person of the Year." The conceit of my article was to laugh at all the lowest-performing white men pooping their nappies after TIME Magazine announced 16-year-old climate change activist Greta Thunberg as their 2019 Person of the Year.
My premise was erroneous, and from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I'm not going to give excuses or try to downplay the damage I've caused. If I could go back and start over, knowing then what I know now, please believe that I would do things differently. I'm sorry, and I hope you can accept my apology.
As soon as the article went live, I knew I had messed up. Yes, screeching, low-performing white men immediately swarmed into the comments to prove my point. They smashed boomer memes on top of boomer memes without an ounce of self-awareness, their dude-names emblazoned for all to see and their pasty white profile pictures glistening in the sun.
Self-identified low-performing white man mad about being called mad.
But another group of people showed up, too, equally angry and just as white, but not quite "male." Yes, in all my hubris, I called out pathetic white men without acknowledging their counterparts––pathetic white women who are also big mad that Greta Thunberg is TIME's Person of the Year.
Perhaps by not acknowledging these almost inconceivably stupid white women, who spit in the face of established science and also love throwing adult temper tantrums about a child with Asperger's who wants to make the planet more sustainable, I was engaging in latent sexism. After all, as many pathetic white women made crystal clear in the comments, they are just as capable as their pathetic white male brethren of being big mad weenies.
Pathetic white women rising up against Greta Thunberg.
I acknowledge that roughly 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, and that your ability to launch into rambling, improper emoji-laden paragraphs full of CAPITALIZATION to indicate SCREAMING makes you pathetic lunatics just like the white men I was initially laughing at. To promote acceptance and reject racism, let it be known that anyone can become a pathetic white man or woman, just so long as they reject science, denigrate children, and believe everything they saw in a very biased YouTube video.
"I am a strong, independent, professional white SCANDINAVIAN women."
I want you to know that I respect your tendency to post low-IQ boomer memes just as mindlessly as even the dumbest of white men. It was wholly my mistake not to recognize that plenty of pathetic, angry white men are, indeed, supported by pathetic, angry white women. Otherwise, how else would you continue making more pathetic, angry white people?
Why do boomers keep putting walls of text in their memes?
I see you, pathetic white women who are mad about Greta Thunberg, and I hear you. And again, I am sorry for my error. Both pathetic white men and pathetic white women are angry that Greta Thunberg is TIME's Person of the Year, and in the name of gender equality, I want it to be clear that all of you are worthless.
Literally all worthless.
I do feel a little bad insulting people who are mentally tantamount to children younger than Greta Thunberg, even if they're trapped in old, white bodies, but if our president can do it, so can I.
So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend… https://t.co/O8CxbQbeKR— Donald J. Trump (@Donald J. Trump)1576153347.0
After all, as First Lady Melania Trump might say, "Insulting children on the Internet is what it means to #BeBest, unless anyone makes a joke about Barron, and then it's not okay." Or something like that; who cares, they're all hypocrites.
- Stop Trying to Podcast the Revolution - Popdust ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- New York City Welcomes Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg ... ›
- Politicians As Harry Potter Characters - Popdust ›
- How Trump's "Lynching" Tweet Speaks to Struggles of White Men ... ›
- Men Are Mad Greta Thunberg Is Time's Person Of The Year - Popdust ›
- Trump mocks teen climate activist Thunberg: 'Chill Greta, Chill ... ›
- Trump Attacks Greta Thunberg After Time Person Of The Year Win ... ›
- Trump attacks Greta Thunberg on Twitter, says she must work on ... ›
- Trump attacks Greta Thunberg after Time Person of the Year victory ... ›
- Trump calls Time's decision to name Greta Thunberg as Person of ... ›
- Greta Thunberg won't meet with Trump: 'I don't understand why I ... ›
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg after she wins Time Person of the Year ›
- Trump again mocks teen climate activist Greta Thunberg - CNNPolitics ›
- Did President Trump Mock Teen Activist Greta Thunberg? - YouTube ›
- Greta Thunberg: Trump mocks teenage climate activist - CNNPolitics ›
Happy birthday to the world's biggest genre
On this day in 1973, Clive Campbell, the Jamaican-American "selector" known as DJ Kool Herc, hosted a "back to school jam" at 1520 Sedgewick Avenue in the Boogie Down Bronx of New York City.
Armed with a booming sound system and reggae beats, Herc– a shortened nickname for "Hercules"– commanded insatiable audiences across the South Bronx with his unique looping technique called the "Merry-Go Round." "[I knew that] they were waiting for this particular break," Herc later said, "and I got a couple of records that got the same break up in it. I wonder how it would be if I put them all together."
- On This Day: Bob Marley and The Wailers Made the Greatest ... ›
- On This Day: "Killing Me Softly" Broke Up The Fugees - Popdust ›
- On This Day: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" Is More Important Than Ever ›
- On This Day, “Madvillainy” Changed Hip-Hop Forever - Popdust ›
Raymond's popularity sheds light on a bizarre underside of the Animal Crossing fandom.
Raymond is a smug cat who highlights his heterochromatic eyes with hipster glasses.
He is essentially the same exact character as every other Animal Crossing villager with a "Smug" personality type, but again, and this is very important, Raymond is a cat with heterochromatic eyes and hipster glasses. As such, he has completely broken the Animal Crossing community.
- Terraforming Changes How We Experience Animal Crossing ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- The Worst Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked - Popdust ›