While 6ix9ine sings like a canary on the witness stand, let's take a look at some of the most "loyal" criminals of all time.
As Tekashi snitch-nine wraps up his first day of testimony against former gang members of Nine Trey Bloods, it's important to remember that other major criminals in history have done the same thing but should still be considered more loyal than Tekashi.
The rapper took 2 hours today to snitch out his former affiliates, and he even went as far as to describe the clothes that his fellow gang members were wearing as he rattled off their names. Check out some of history's most loyal criminals below, and let's hope Tekashi will find safety within the witness protection program (but that might be hard, considering all those tattoos).
The biggest traitor in history, but still more loyal than Tekashi 6ix9ine, Judas betrayed Jesus to the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane by kissing him and addressing him as "rabbi" to expose him to the crowd who wanted to arrest him.
Thanks to Tekashi, how can we ever trust a man with a face tattoo again? How?!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Might Have To Testify Against Alleged Gang Members ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Will Testify In Kidnapping Case Following Jury ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Update: Is The Rapper's Testimony Worth The Risk? ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Prepping to Testify Against Former Crew, Jury ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine fears being 'marked man' for testifying ›
- Court Filings Suggest Tekashi 6ix9ine Will Testify He Offered $50K ... ›
- Tekashi 69 source: He doesn't think he's really 'snitching' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Snitch Testimony Revealed By Prosecutors ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine may have to testify against alleged gang members ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine to Testify Against Former Crew in Federal Court ... ›