No Valentine, no problem.
Congratulations, you'll be saving a lot of money this February.
Having participated in Valentine's Day for the past four years, I'm surprisingly relieved to have this year off. Sure it's a nice holiday and believe me I jump at any opportunity to show my loved ones how much I love them, but let's be honest- Valentine's Day get expensive. So, as part of my celebration of being a single-lady-who-doesn't-need-no-man this year, I bring to you the single persons playlist for this year. Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day with the Ladies or having a night out with the Bros this playlist will get you pumped to love the best valentine of all -- YOURSELF!
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
You knew this was coming and I'm not sorry because it's iconic. Lady, man, non-binary, or otherwise you'll definitely relate to this song. You might just be "up in the club" because "you just broke up" this Valetine's Day and that's ok.
If you buy your own things and pay your own bills you'll love this. I love Kesha and her new album and it's chalked full of independent anthems.
Sometimes it's best to just admit it. Halsey proclaims, "I'm bad at love," and girl I feel you. This song is super fun to dance to so play at an at-home anti-Valentine's day party or request it at your local bar.
Same Old Love
If you're also so sick of the same old love.
If you are going on one of those Valentine Day blind dates remember that you deserve to be a Material Girl every now and again. You too guys.
Lorde knows a thing or two about self-care. This is my very favorite song of hers. Sometimes you just need a night at home for yourself-- plus, the end of the song is a total banger.
Is your ex blowing up your newsfeed with photos of him/her and their new significant other? You and Ed would agree you don't want to know about how happy they are thank-you-very-much.
Too Little, Too Late
Jojo is basically my favorite. This is the perfect song for the time of the night that you're in your feelings. Remember why you let that person go in the first place.
Don't be afraid to tell your Valentine's Day booty call to "Worship" you.
Put your foot down this February with this excellent throwback. If this one doesn't get the entire bar singing this Valentine's Day, I don't know what will.
An Illustration of Loneliness (Sleepless in New York)
The title says it all but what really speaks to me about this track is how confidently Courtney Barnett doesn't seem to care she's lonely. To me that says it all.
Wanna Be Cool
When I think about songs that really celebrate the self this is at the top of my list and Donnie Trumpet happens to be one of my favorites.
If you ever need to feel awesome about feeling single repeat this to yourself: "I'm a wanderess, I'm a one night stand. Don't belong to no city. Don't belong to no man." Be the hurricane.
This song is a total celebration. Cheers to loving yourself, Kendrick nailed it.
It Ain't Me
Were you in one of those relationships where you were always cleaning up after your ex's mess? This one celebrates no longer being responsible for that.
Forgetting All About You
It might be that kind of night.... and that's ok.
This queen who wrote the rule book to the "new rules" to keep you in line with your ex came back with this AMAZING bop. If your ex-lover really doesn't get it- this will help clear things up.
POP⚡ DUST | Read More…
- 14 Anti-Love Songs for your Anti-Valentine's Day Playlist ... ›
- 23 Essential Songs For Your Anti-Valentine's Day Playlist ›
- 17 Anti-Valentine's Day songs for the cynic in your life ›
- Unlucky in Love: 13 Songs for Valentine's Day Haters | Rolling Stone ›
- Top 10 Anti-Valentine's Day Songs - YouTube ›
- The Anti-Valentine Playlist for Satisfied Singles – Mother Jones ›
If you really want to get an Animal Crossing player passionate, ask them which villager they hate the most.
Ask any Animal Crossing: New Horizons player which villager is their favorite and they'll probably tell you about a cute, cuddly animal who says sweet things and sends nice gifts (or possibly Roald, the chubby penguin who loves working out).
Roald is the best villager, no question.Nintendo
But if you really want to get an Animal Crossing player passionate, ask them which villager they hate the most. As it turns out, in a game filled to the brim with relaxation and joy, there's still a surprising amount of room for hatred, and all of it is directed at the absolute bottom-tier villagers who move into your perfect town with their ugly appearances and garbage personalities to turn your animal utopia into a rancid dump.
- "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" Has All the QoL Improvements ... ›
- Did Nintendo Create COVID-19 to Make "Animal Crossing: New ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Is a Blueprint for Functional ... ›
- Raymond the Smug Cat and the Dark Underbelly of Animal Crossing - Popdust ›
- AOC Is Playing Animal Crossing & Responded to a Trump Troll - Popdust ›
- Nintendo Switch Games to Play in Quarantine While You Wait for the Next Day in "Animal Crossing" - Popdust ›
- The 7 Fastest Ways to Earn Bells on "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" - Popdust ›
- Leif and Redd Bring High Culture to Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Popdust ›
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the best Animal Crossing game ... ›
- Top 10 Best Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked ›
- Top 10 Best Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked ›
- List of Villagers Based on Popularity ›
- Create a Animal Crossing Villagers Tier List - TierMaker ›
- The 10 Cutest Villagers From Animal Crossing, Ranked | Game Rant ›
- Animal Crossing: The 15 Grumpiest Villagers, Ranked | TheGamer ›
- The 10 Weirdest Villagers From Animal Crossing, Ranked | TheGamer ›
- Animal Crossing: The Best Villagers Ever, Ranked | TheGamer ›
- Animal Crossing Villager Species TIER LIST! - YouTube ›
Meowth is best cat.
Going into Pokemon Sword and Shield, I was unimpressed with the new starter Pokemon.
Meh.The Pokemon Company
I normally gravitate towards fire-type starters, but Cinderace was a little too humanoid-rabbit-wearing-pants for my tastes. Inteleon was just "lol no." Rillaboom hit the closest to my usual favorite powerhouse aesthetic (think Charizard, Blaziken, and Incineroar), but something about him didn't quite feel right (or maybe I just don't connect with grass types?).
- The Pokemon Community Has Gone Toxic Over Sword and Shield ... ›
- "Pokemon Unite": Why Pokemon Fans Will Never Get Their Dream Game - Popdust ›
- Alolan Meowth ›
- Meowth Bundle | Online Exclusive | Pokemon | Build-A-Bear® ›
- Meowth - Wikipedia ›
- Meowth | Pokédex ›
- Meowth - #052 - Serebii.net Pokédex ›
- Meowth Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon ... ›
- Meowth (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon ... ›
- Pokemon Sword And Pokemon Shield - New Gigantamax Pikachu ... ›
- 'Pokémon Sword and Shield's Gigantamax Meowth looks a lot like ... ›
- GIGANTAMAX MEOWTH MONEY GUIDE! EASY MONEY in ... ›
- GIGANTAMAX POKÉMON are coming to the Pokémon Sword and ... ›
- How to Get Gigantamax Meowth / Kantonian Meowth in Pokemon ... ›
- Pokémon Sword & Shield: How To Claim Gigantamax Meowth ... ›
- Pokémon Sword & Shield get Fat Pikachu, Longcat Meowth ... ›
- List of Every Gigantamax Pokemon - Pokemon Sword and Shield ... ›
- Pokémon Sword and Shield guide: Where to find Gigantamax Meowth ›