Pete Davidson: I've Been Bullied for Nine Months
Pete Davidson releases statement about bullying.
On December 4, Ariana Grande reposted Davidson's statement on her Instagram story, adding that she wants her fans to be gentler, "i know u already know this but i feel i need to remind my fans to please be gentler with others. i really don't endorse anything but forgiveness and positivity. i care deeply about pete and his health. i'm asking you to please be gentler with others, even on the internet. i've learned thru my own mistakes not to be reactive on socials so i do understand. but you truly don't know what anybody is experiencing ever. regardless of what they choose to display on social media or how they may appear in public. i can promise u that. so please let whatever point you're trying to make go. I will always have irrevocable love for him and if you've gotten any other impression from my recent work, you might have missed the point."
This is not the first time Davidson has rebuked the harmful effects of the internet, he deleted his photos from Instagram in July, after telling fans, "The internet is an evil place and it doesn't make me feel good."
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Pete Davidson on Getting Bullied After Ariana Grande Split ›
- Pete Davidson's Statement After Ariana Grande's "Thank U, Next ... ›
- Ariana Grande responds following Pete Davidson's bullying statement ›
- Pete Davidson addresses online bullies, suicidal thoughts ›
- Pete Davidson Opens Up About Being Bullied After Ariana Grande ... ›
- Pete Davidson Opens Up Bullying Ariana Grande Breakup ›
- Pete Davidson Posts Huge Statement About Being 'Bullied' By The ... ›
- Pete Davidson on Mental Health, Cyberbullying After Ariana Grande ... ›