With his new record deal and pending release from prison, the world is his oyster!
From his face tattoos to his Nine Trey Bloods associations, and then his extensive cooperation with law enforcement to snitch on those associates, Tekashi 6ix9ine has made a name for himself by ignoring advice and being as over the top as he can possibly be.
And so far that's worked out great! First he aligned himself with dangerous criminals, then he got kidnapped by one, then he was offered a way out—which he ignored—then he was arrested for racketeering, and immediately flipped on his former associates.
Already, dangerous people who want 6ix9ine dead are being sent away, and more convictions are certain to follow, which is expected to drastically reduce the 47 year minimum sentence 6ix9ine would otherwise be facing. His sentencing is scheduled for December, and there's even speculation that he'll be released then for time served. Meanwhile, the notoriety he's earned has resulted in an unheard of $10 million, two album record deal with 10K Projects. With all this success piling up, what could possibly go wrong?
With that in mind, he can still have a bright future ahead of him, as long as 6ix9ine makes smart purchases with his millions of dollars.
A Brand New Crew
6ix9ine loves hanging out with big tough guys, but his old group of pals probably won't be a good choice anymore. It's time for an upgrade! But where do you go when you need tough guys today? For around a million dollars a year, you can hire tough guys to follow you around everywhere you go, looking tough, and keeping an eye out for the haters.
- 6ix9ine - Wikipedia ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine 'signs new £8m record deal in prison' - BBC News ›
- 6ix9ine Signs A $10 Million Record Deal | Genius News - YouTube ›
- Rapper Blueface Slams Tekashi 6ix9ine's Record Deal as 'Worthless' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Re-Signs With Record Label 10K Projects While ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine signs two-album, $10 million deal from prison ›
- 6ix9ine Signs $10 Million Record Deal, Kanye West & Swizz Beatz ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Reportedly Signs $10 Million Deal With 10K Projects ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine scores massive $10million record deal from jail after ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine May Have Just Landed A $10 Million Record Deal ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine signs new record deal reportedly worth $10 million ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine's $10 million deal: 'Snitch' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Signs $10 Million Deal With 10K Projects ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Scores Multi-Million Dollar Record Deal from Prison ›
With social media giants like Facebook and Instagram woven into our daily lives, does a boycott have real weight?
Kim Kardashian has nearly 190 million followers on Instagram, where she's in the habit of posting at least once a day.
If her followers were a nation, they would be the 8th most populous on the planet. But the citizens of Kardashia (Kimeroon? The United Kimdom?) will not be receiving any diplomatic news or thirst traps from their dear leader on Wednesday.
As she announced on Instagram on Tuesday, she is taking part in the one-day boycott of Instagram and Facebook organized by Stop Hate for Profit and promoted by other celebrities, from Katy Perry to Leonardo DiCaprio.
The model has accused photographer Jonathan Leder of sexually assaulting her in 2012.
Content Warning: The following article contains depictions of sexual assault.
Emily Ratajkowski isn't one to stay silent.
The model and actress, who's perhaps most widely recognized as "the girl from the 'Blurred Lines' music video," has used her platform over the past few years to engage in notable activism. She was spotted at Black Lives Matter protests in Los Angeles earlier this year and has been a loud advocate for women's rights, even serving as a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood.