Here are all the best TV spooktaculars
The best part of Halloween, aside from candy, scary movies, and sexy costume parties, is that every single TV show in the entire world tries to capitalize on the holiday.
I wish I could say that I was impervious to the capitalization of Halloween media, but I'm not. I love Halloween, and I love Halloween episodes. So do you. Why else would you be here? Anyways, here's a list of the 11 best Halloween episodes of your favorite shows:
Friends S8 E6: "The One With the Halloween Party"
Rachel yells at a trick-or-treater to "shut up," and that's funnier than just about anything else that has ever happened on Friends.
- 12 Moments from great TV shows that have NOT aged well - Popdust ›
- 19 Best Anime Series You Can Watch on Netflix ›
- 15 Best Halloween TV Episodes - These Are the Greatest ... ›
- 20 Great Halloween Sitcom Episodes to Stream ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch: The Simpsons, Friends | Time ›
- The 10 Best Halloween TV Episodes - Biography ›
- The Best Halloween Themed TV Episodes | Complex ›
- List of Halloween television specials - Wikipedia ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch on Netflix – SheKnows ›
- The 13 Best Halloween TV Episodes, Ranked | Collider ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes: 'Office,' 'Simpsons,' 'Buffy,' 'Friends ... ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes of All Time - Great Halloween ... ›
He could do so much better.
Justin Bieber's musical career and public image have become inseparable.
Earlier this year, the Canadian pop star released Changes, a shallow collection of sex-tinged R&B songs that served as the singer's first album in five years. The album was explicitly dedicated to his wife, Hailey Bieber, which was perhaps the only interesting thing about it since the duo's tumultuous relationship was already established as an inescapable part of pop culture.
The Biebers' 2019 Vogue cover story illuminated what the publication called an "All-In" romance; it was filled with bizarre anecdotes, including that the couple married quickly to break their year-long celibacy. Bieber–an openly devout Christian whose close ties to the controversial Hillsong United Church have remained problematic throughout his career–had seemingly reentered the public eye as a changed married man of God who sang exclusively about making love to his wife.
- The Many Men in Justin Bieber's Life - Popdust ›
- What Does Justin Bieber's New Roman Numeral Tattoo Actually ... ›
- Justin Bieber Likes Fondue, Maintains a Controversial Stance on ... ›
We're all finding ourselves; Fenne Lily just seems to be a little better at it than most.
Fenne Lily's sophomore LP, Breach, is out today on Dead Oceans.
It's an ambitious and fine-spun collection of indie songs that sound like they were channeled through the cosmos.
Like much of the music coming out today, the album stems from isolation, though not the enforced kind: It was written during a period of self-imposed solitude before COVID-19.
Hailing from Dorset, Lily garnered a great deal of attention for her debut LP, On Hold, which debuted when she was just 18. Now she's returned with a sophomore album about growing older, coming into one's own, and confronting the wilderness of one's early 20s.