Long appreciates his label taking a chance on him as he carved out his unique sound on his album, Sultans.
Bobby Long admires fearless artists.
As a solo artist, Long pursues a sound that's all his own without imitating what's trendy, looking up to The Beatles for being "fearless" despite pressures from the music industry. The British singer-songwriter first gained a following after Robert Pattinson performed his song "Let Me Sign" on the film Twilight and after Long performed in a series of showcases in New York, Los Angeles, and Nashville. He's spent the last nine years topping the iTunes charts, touring, and performing at high-profile festivals from Bonnaroo to Austin City Limits. Long says his label, Compass Records, took a risk on him with his latest album, Sultans, trusting his art direction and creative instinct.
Long sat down with Popdust's Brooke Johnson to discuss his upcoming album, his foray into publishing poetry, and how his baby boy accidentally ended up on one of his tracks.
Popdust Presents | Bobby Long youtu.be
When faced with Popdust's infamous Magic Box, Long curses a lot and volunteers to face off with Trump. He's also happily married but wants to talk about Evangeline Lilly for just a minute.
The Magic Box Interview with Bobby Long youtu.be
Bobby Long "Maserati" youtu.be
Bobby Long "Nautical" youtu.be
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- PREMIERE | Morley Announces New Album, 'Thousand Miles ... ›
- VHS Collection's New Album "Retrofuturism" - Popdust ›
- Please Help, I Liked Ariana Grande's New Album Way Too Much ... ›
- Avril Lavigne Releases New Album Head Above Water - Popdust ›
- Ariel Pink's twisted take on pop music via Bobby Jameson - Popdust ›
- Joe Scarborough Finds the Funk and More New Music for Your ... ›
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›
Please stop me.
Post Malone is the poet laureate of all beer-drunken hearts, and his astute observations on life, love, and intoxication deserve to be taken far too seriously.
As a freshly graduated English major who just moved to Brooklyn, I feel that it's my personal responsibility to share my philosophical musings with the world. Sadly, very few people read books anymore, so I've decided to apply my degree to something I love but that also may meet the masses on their terms: the exquisitely poetic lyrics of the one and only Post Malone.
- Post Malone Talks New Album, Courtney Love, and COVID-19 on Nirvana Livestream - Popdust ›
- Listen to Post Malone Cover Nirvana Songs Live This Friday - Popdust ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›
- 20 Post Malone Song Lyrics & Music Videos From Today's Newly ... ›
- Post Malone lyrics, songs and albums | LyricsFreak ›
- Post Malone's 'Wow.' Lyrics | Billboard ›
- The five most peak Post Malone lyrics on 'Hollywood's Bleeding' ›
- Post Malone - Die For Me (Lyrics) ft. Future, Halsey - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics ›
- Post Malone - circles (Lyrics) - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›