With his new record deal and pending release from prison, the world is his oyster!
From his face tattoos to his Nine Trey Bloods associations, and then his extensive cooperation with law enforcement to snitch on those associates, Tekashi 6ix9ine has made a name for himself by ignoring advice and being as over the top as he can possibly be.
And so far that's worked out great! First he aligned himself with dangerous criminals, then he got kidnapped by one, then he was offered a way out—which he ignored—then he was arrested for racketeering, and immediately flipped on his former associates.
Already, dangerous people who want 6ix9ine dead are being sent away, and more convictions are certain to follow, which is expected to drastically reduce the 47 year minimum sentence 6ix9ine would otherwise be facing. His sentencing is scheduled for December, and there's even speculation that he'll be released then for time served. Meanwhile, the notoriety he's earned has resulted in an unheard of $10 million, two album record deal with 10K Projects. With all this success piling up, what could possibly go wrong?
With that in mind, he can still have a bright future ahead of him, as long as 6ix9ine makes smart purchases with his millions of dollars.
A Slick New Ride
Every rapper needs a ride that he can show off to the world, but with all 6ix9ine's new money, he can afford a really high-end vehicle, with some amazing features. Worried about safety? For only $500,000, he can get an armored Range Rover Sentinel that is so safe that fender benders will never be a concern—it's built to even withstand bullets and explosions!
- 6ix9ine - Wikipedia ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine 'signs new £8m record deal in prison' - BBC News ›
- 6ix9ine Signs A $10 Million Record Deal | Genius News - YouTube ›
- Rapper Blueface Slams Tekashi 6ix9ine's Record Deal as 'Worthless' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Re-Signs With Record Label 10K Projects While ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine signs two-album, $10 million deal from prison ›
- 6ix9ine Signs $10 Million Record Deal, Kanye West & Swizz Beatz ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Reportedly Signs $10 Million Deal With 10K Projects ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine scores massive $10million record deal from jail after ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine May Have Just Landed A $10 Million Record Deal ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine signs new record deal reportedly worth $10 million ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine's $10 million deal: 'Snitch' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Signs $10 Million Deal With 10K Projects ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Scores Multi-Million Dollar Record Deal from Prison ›
The classic He-Man meme video stands the test of time as an iconic example of queer-coded art.
In December of 2005, Brokeback Mountain shifted queer-coded cinema into the mainstream.
Prior to 2005, "New Queer Cinema"––a term coined by film scholar B. Ruby Rich in Sight & Sound to define the queer-themed independent film movement, which focused on rejecting heteronormativity and concentrated on LGBTQ protagonists––existed on the fringe of the film world. It's worth noting that while the movement primarily refers to the boom in independent LGBTQ films from 1992 onwards, queer cinema existed for many years prior, albeit without a proper name. But regardless of nomenclature, New Queer Cinema was typically designated for niche audiences, relegated to arthouse showings at best.
There's a big problem with the trailer for Morbius, Sony's upcoming Marvel outing that is definitely not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even though it has Michael Keaton reprising his role as Vulture (please let us keep our license, Disney!).
See if you can spot it.
MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer www.youtube.com
If you answered, "Sampling Beethoven's 'Für Elise' to line up with blue-tinted action shots is the absolute lowest effort, brain-dead attempt to signify 'gothic vampire movie' in the entire history of movie trailers," you're correct, but that's still not the biggest problem with Morbius. No, the biggest problem is that Morbius is played by Jared Leto.