He will be joining Fonseca on a tour starting with a double-header in NYC on November 20th and 21st.
Put on your heels and get ready to strut across the runway after you listen to Spencer Ludwig's brand-spankin'-new single "Watch Me Walk."
Released Friday, the new song by the Los Angeles-born, half-Filipino vocalist and instrumentalist takes the listener out on the town, mixing funky pop beats with his signature trumpet sound. Your feet will tap and your head will bop as this pulsating single instantly conjures up a great night at the club with your friends.
"Watch me walk, in all my greatness," goes the main melody of the song. It becomes a rallying cry to be yourself and give the middle finger to anyone who says otherwise. "I am just the way I is," it screams.
The dance-inspired song is the follow-up to Ludwig's sexy single "Honeymoon" featuring Z & Drü Oliver, which debuted on Billboard.
Starting off in the multi-platinum band Capital Cities from 2012-2015, Ludwig has gone solo in recent years, starting off 2018 with his independent debut single "Just Wanna Dance," which debuted at #47 on the Spotify U.S. Viral Charts. He also spent time this year opening for The Chainsmokers, Jason Derulo, and Betty Who, and performing at Coachella, Bonnaroo, and Pride festivals across the country.
He was chosen as one of YouTube's ten acts for its "Artists in Residence" program this year, and will be joining Latin Grammy Award-winning artist Fonseca on his tour, starting with a double-header in NYC on November 20 th and 21st.
For ticket information and upcoming announcements, please visit www.spencerludwig.com.
POP⚡DUST | Read More…
- A Perfect Circle Debut "So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish" Video - ›
- Music Interview: Spencer Ludwig | The Young Folks ›
- Spencer Ludwig Premieres "My Trumpet" (Feat. MC Davo) Music ... ›
- PREMIERE: Spencer Ludwig moves his feet in "Just Wanna Dance ... ›
- Pop, Jazz and Dance: In Conversation with Spencer Ludwig | Vortex ... ›
Canadian artist Lailien, aka Brad Shubat, releases "Fly With You," a track from his forthcoming LP, TA-DA!
- Lailien on Apple Music ›
- Lailien To Release Fun, New Single "Holiday" | PRUnderground ›
- “Hyperdimensional Sorcerer” Lailien's “Blue Love” is an enigmatic ... ›
- Lailien (@THEREALLAILIEN) | Twitter ›
- Lailien (@official_lailien) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Official Lailien - YouTube ›
- Lailien – ENSŌULAR (Full album) - YouTube ›
- Lailien on Spotify ›
The actor's leadership is inspiring.
In a viral clip posted to Twitter by NBC News reporter Gadi Schwartz, actress Keke Palmer is seen pleading with members of the National Guard to "join the revolution" during a Los Angeles protest that took place Tuesday in the wake of the police murder of George Floyd.
"You have a president that's talking about the second amendment as a use for people to use firearms against the people that are protesting," she says passionately. She continued, "You have to pay attention to what is going on. We have a president that's trying to incite a race war."