Sure, "Trick or Treat" and all that good stuff, but let's be honest, Halloween is all about the sexy costumes.
2019 has been a calamity of a year.
Trump thinks the constitution is "phony" and doesn't apply to him because of his wealth, the amazon is still very much engulfed in flames, and global warming is set to decimate humanity in less than a decade. It all seems quite dire, which is why Halloween is welcomed warmly this year. It's time to give 'em pumpkin to talk about that isn't impending doom. It's time to lift your "spirits," realize life is "gourd" and get done up in boo-tiful costumes to help distract from the actual spooky terror going on outside. To get you amped up, here are a few of the sexiest costumes ever!
Kim Kardashian West as Cat Woman
The Kardashian Klan has dawned a lot of gorgeous costumes over the years, but frankly Kim Kardashian's Cat Woman costume of 2012 takes the cake. Kanye as Batman is also additionally something we can't unsee, but for far different, not sexy reasons.
- The sexiest celebrity Halloween costumes ever | Page Six ›
- 76 Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes – Celeb Costume Ideas 2019 ›
- Boo-yeah! The 65 Sexy Celebrity Halloween Costumes ›
- The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever | GQ ›
- Sexy Celebrity Halloween Costumes | Pictures | POPSUGAR Celebrity ›
- 21 Sexiest Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time - Tattoo Ideas ... ›
- Here Are 2017's Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes - Maxim ›
- 35 Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes - Coolest Celeb Costumes ... ›
- Celebrity Halloween Costumes That Might Even Be a Little Too Sexy ... ›
- The Sexiest Celebrity Halloween Costumes | Entertainment Tonight ›
Even to this day, "Dark Tournament" remains the defining shonen "Tournament Arc."
Oftentimes, it's impossible to separate the quality of the anime we grew up watching from the sense of nostalgia those series evoke.
Case in point: Dragon Ball Z. Historically, DBZ is likely the most influential anime series of all time, both redefining the shonen genre for every series that came after it and introducing an entire generation of Western kids to Japanese animation through the legendary Funimation dub on Cartoon Network's Toonami block. Chances are high that if you meet someone who loves anime and grew up in the late '90s or early 2000s, they'll have a deeply personal bond with DBZ.
At the same time, it's hard to argue that DBZ holds up in the modern day, especially for new viewers coming in with fresh eyes. The pacing of the original series is super slow, the fights drag out forever, and while DBZ created so many of shonen's most prevalent tropes ("This isn't even my final form!"), almost everything DBZ ever did has since been done better by other series.
A vibrant summer earworm.
Dance-pop duo Krewella, the Pakistani-American sisters, hooks up with Yellowclaw on "Rewind."
Krewella & Yellow Claw - Rewind (Official Music Video) youtu.be
- Krewella + Whipped Cream – Tickets – Echostage – Washington ... ›
- Krewella on Spotify ›
- Krewella's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›
- Krewella (@Krewella) | Twitter ›
- Krewella - Home | Facebook ›
- Krewella (@krewella) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Krewella - Alive (Official Video) - YouTube ›
- Krewella - Wikipedia ›
- Krewella ›