Plus new music from Jaguar Dreams, Fine Lines, Eoin Glackin, and more
It's Fall — We've got sweaters, decorative gourds, and new music on our mind.
RELEASE RADAR is here to give you the breakdown of your top singles, albums, and videos to check out as you head into your weekend. Get ready to jam out with some of our favorite up-and-coming artists, plus celebrate new stuff from those you already know and love.
Illicit Ghost | "Drunk And Alone"
Brooklyn's Illicit Ghost made a stunning debut with her painfully raw track, "Drunk And Alone." The producer, songwriter, and violinist recorded the track in her bedroom, which is fitting for the sad-drunk millennial anthem.
⭐ PREMIERE ⭐ | Nora Keyes & The Rococo Jet | "Dream Party"
Visual artist and musician Nora Keyes delivers a haunting single that transcends genres. The L.A.-based powerhouse presents what we can only conclude is an indie-rock opera, complete with ethereal vocals and delicate instrumentals.
Jaguar Dreams | "Behind Those Clothes"
Jaguar Dreams takes DIY to a new level. Their latest single combines infectious beats and a can-do attitude perfect for an evening on the dance floor.
Mark Edgar Stuart | "Mad At Love"
Mark Edgar Stuart spent years as the go-to bassist for the likes musicians Alvin Youngblood Hart and John Paul Keith before cutting his own record. Our favorite single, "Mad At Love," takes a hard look at love and loss with soul-shattering guitar interludes.
⭐ PREMIERE ⭐ | Memory Keepers | No Distractions
The new video from experimental electronic duo Memory Keepers takes a bold stance on the stigma surrounding pole dancing. The video's star, Zoja Ulesoo, describes it as the ultimate feminist art form. "Sure, it requires grace and sensuality, qualities that have traditionally been relegated to the 'feminine,' she says, "But it also calls for brute strength, a tolerance for physical pain, and a whole lot of confidence--traits we perceive as 'masculine'. Pole pushes the boundaries of what we believe women to be capable of."
⭐ PREMIERE ⭐ | Madison Ryan | Nobody Else
Madison Ryan's latest video has us wishing we were poolside. The Pennsylvania pop sweetheart's debut EP is as infectious as it is emotionally honest.
Great Good Fine OK | Touch
Brooklyn synthpop duo Great Good Fine OK has us nostalgic for the future with their latest video. Modern pop and sultry vocals meet Disney Channel's Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.
Eoin Glackin | Fires of Innocence
In his debut album, singer-songwriter Eoin Glackin muses on everything from personal demons to our increasingly polarized political climate. Glackin draws on the likes of Beck and Johnny Cash, creating an infectious pop-rock album with an unmistakable twang.
Fine Lines | Contact
The debut album from Fine Lines takes southern rock (think Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Allman Brothers Band) and adds a modern twist--relying not just on vocals, and not just on guitar, but a carefully crafted fusion of the two.
Allie Delyanis is an award-winning and losing freelance journalist based in New York City. She likes bands, books, breakfast food, and would love to be David Sedaris when she grows up. You can find more of her work on www.delyanis.com.
POP⚡DUST | Read More #ReleaseRadar...
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›
Please stop me.
Post Malone is the poet laureate of all beer-drunken hearts, and his astute observations on life, love, and intoxication deserve to be taken far too seriously.
As a freshly graduated English major who just moved to Brooklyn, I feel that it's my personal responsibility to share my philosophical musings with the world. Sadly, very few people read books anymore, so I've decided to apply my degree to something I love but that also may meet the masses on their terms: the exquisitely poetic lyrics of the one and only Post Malone.
- Post Malone Talks New Album, Courtney Love, and COVID-19 on Nirvana Livestream - Popdust ›
- Listen to Post Malone Cover Nirvana Songs Live This Friday - Popdust ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›
- 20 Post Malone Song Lyrics & Music Videos From Today's Newly ... ›
- Post Malone lyrics, songs and albums | LyricsFreak ›
- Post Malone's 'Wow.' Lyrics | Billboard ›
- The five most peak Post Malone lyrics on 'Hollywood's Bleeding' ›
- Post Malone - Die For Me (Lyrics) ft. Future, Halsey - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics ›
- Post Malone - circles (Lyrics) - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›