Just! Do! Better!
We've all been there.
We've all looked back at an old photo of ourselves at a costume party, red solo cup in hand, pre-2008- recession smile spread across our faces. "Why would I wear that costume?!" we think to ourselves. Even Justin Trudeau has been there once...or twice...or three times. But in most cases, you just can't believe you thought those cat ears were cute or that you decided "sexy Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man" was a good costume idea. Most people don't look back at old costumes and think, "Wow! That was pretty racist and/or culturally insensitive!" You know why? Because of all the things in the world to dress up as, why dress up as something or someone that's racist/culturally insensitive? Because you're lazy and racist and culturally insensitive, that's why! Here are 13 times celebrities were just that for Halloween.
- These are the Most Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes - Maxim ›
- 10 Most Controversial and Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes ›
- The 15 Most Controversial Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time ›
- Top 10 WTF Were They Thinking Celebrity Halloween Costumes ... ›
- The most offensive celebrity Halloween costumes ever: From Kim ... ›
- The most controversial celebrity Halloween costumes ›
- The 13 Most Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes Of The Decade ›
- The Most Controversial Celebrity Costumes of All Time ›
- The Most Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever | Complex ›
- Celebrity Halloween costumes that sparked outrage - Insider ›
The hit musical will drop on Disney+ July 3rd.
Lin Manuel-Miranda's Hamilton has taken the theater world by storm since its 2015 Broadway premiere.
A hip-hop musical about America's founding fathers doesn't sound immediately appealing, but Manuel-Miranda's brilliant song writing and diverse casting not only captured the attention of audiences, but proved that major change is possible within an art form as encumbered by traditions as musical theater.