Just! Do! Better!
We've all been there.
We've all looked back at an old photo of ourselves at a costume party, red solo cup in hand, pre-2008- recession smile spread across our faces. "Why would I wear that costume?!" we think to ourselves. Even Justin Trudeau has been there once...or twice...or three times. But in most cases, you just can't believe you thought those cat ears were cute or that you decided "sexy Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man" was a good costume idea. Most people don't look back at old costumes and think, "Wow! That was pretty racist and/or culturally insensitive!" You know why? Because of all the things in the world to dress up as, why dress up as something or someone that's racist/culturally insensitive? Because you're lazy and racist and culturally insensitive, that's why! Here are 13 times celebrities were just that for Halloween.
- These are the Most Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes - Maxim ›
- 10 Most Controversial and Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes ›
- The 15 Most Controversial Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time ›
- Top 10 WTF Were They Thinking Celebrity Halloween Costumes ... ›
- The most offensive celebrity Halloween costumes ever: From Kim ... ›
- The most controversial celebrity Halloween costumes ›
- The 13 Most Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes Of The Decade ›
- The Most Controversial Celebrity Costumes of All Time ›
- The Most Offensive Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever | Complex ›
- Celebrity Halloween costumes that sparked outrage - Insider ›
SahBabii, UnoTheActivist and more make up this weeks under appreciated releases
Juice WRLD's posthumous release, Legends Never Die, has already sold over 400,000 copies, putting it in the running for the biggest release of 2020.
Meanwhile, Summer Walker confidently returns with a sleek new E.P., Kid Cudi and Marshall Mathers unite for the first time, James Blake quietly dropped a shadowy new track, and H.E.R. added a splash of reggae flavor to her new track "Do To Me." While it was a big week for the mainstream, it was equally as massive for the underground. Upcoming mumble emcee SahBabii's released an infectious collection of wavy, levitative hip-hop, and the iconic Fresh Veggies duo of Casey Veggies and Rockie Fresh return for their second outing. Check out the latest underground releases below.