Woman calls 911 cat hostage situation going down!
A Wisconsin woman rang 911 to report her cray cray canine gone rogue.
The felonious feline lost the plot and viciously attacked the woman's husband apparently.
But the situation intensified, after the crazed cat then held the injured husband and his wife “hostage" in their home.
So, what's a victim to do in such a situation?
Call the boys in blue, of course!
Here's how the 911 call went down:
Dispatch: Greenfield Police Department, this is Luke how may I help you?
Caller : This is going to sound like a strange question.
We have a cat and it's going crazy and it's attacked my husband.
And we're kind of hostage in our house.
We're just wondering who we should call to do something, get rid of the cat or help us.
Dispatch : This is your cat?
Caller: It's our own cat, yes.
Dispatch: So, it's your own pet?
Dispatch : Give me one second.
Haha… that's not embarrassing…
That's not embarrassing at all....
- Wisconsin couple 'held hostage' by cat call 911 - UPI.com ›
- Terror Cat Holding SoCal Family 'Hostage' Prompts Police ... ›
- Couple call police and claim their pet cat is 'holding them hostage ... ›
- 911 Call Reveals Family Held Hostage by Fat Cat Video - ABC News ›
- HEAR IT: woman calls 911 after cat goes berserk, traps her in ... ›