CBD isn't a cure for COVID-19, but it might help alleviate symptoms.
Newscaster Chris Cuomo is in the process of fighting trough coronavirus, and he's sharing his hard-won wisdom with the world.
The CNN anchor has been quarantining at his Hamptons mansion, where—in addition to the regular CDC-recommended practices—he and his wife Cristina have been trying out some alternative forms of medicine. According to her blog The Purist, Cristina worked with the energy medicine physician Dr. Linda Lancaster to craft a formula of herbs that included CBD. Lancaster is trained in "Ayurveda, medical radiesthesia, radionics, energy healing, nutrition, herbal medicine and detoxification methods," wrote Cristina. "She has relieved thousands of patients of parasites—worms, bacterial, fungal and viral—using natural protocols and homeopathics," Cristina writes.
- Can CBD or CBG help prevent Coronavirus? | Medically Minded ›
- How CBD Can Help During The Coronavirus Crisis ›
- Expert answers: can cannabis and CBD affect coronavirus? ›
- CBD Shampoo - Find Karma ›
- Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working ... ›
- Christopher C. Cuomo (@ChrisCuomo) | Twitter ›
- Chris Cuomo shares covid-19 experience: 'The beast comes at night ... ›