What? You know you've Googled it.
After years of keeping most of his finances under wraps, the inevitable has become official: Kanye West is a billionaire.
West's wealth shouldn't come as a surprise. His mansion is insane. His namesake shoe is in the race to dethrone Nike Jordans. His in-laws are the country's most famous family, and his buddies include the country's most infamous family. It was only a matter of time.
While plenty of well-known musicians achieve great wealth, billionaires in rap are few and far between, with West's longtime collaborator Jay-Z being the only other confirmed hip-hop artist to reach the milestone. See just how much your favorite rapper is worth below.
- why is wilder woods hiding his identity? - Popdust ›
- Angus T. Jones Goes From Highest Paid TV Child Star To Bearded ... ›
- The Hypocrisy Of Saint Bono - Popdust ›
- Andrew Callaghan Will Interview Anyone on "All Gas No Brakes ... ›
- Diddy Gifts French Montana $1 Million, French Promptly Donates it ... ›
- Kim Kardashian Gives a Tour of Her Fridge - Popdust ›
- The 20 Richest Musicians of All Time - Popdust ›
- Matty Healy Jokes About Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- Money Monday—How Much Is Kevin Federline Really Worth ... ›
- 10 Richest Musicians of All Time ›
- Top 10 Richest Rappers in the World | LedgerNote ›
- Here Are The 50 Richest Rappers Alive (Updated 2019) - Prefixmag ... ›
- List Of The Top 40 Richest Rappers In The World & Their Net Worths ›
- Kanye West net worth: Famous rapper and designer has become a ... ›
- Top 10 Richest Rappers in the World & Their Net Worths ›
- The 30 Richest Rappers In The World 2020 | Celebrity Net Worth ›
- Forbes' Five Richest Rappers and What They Should Buy With Their ... ›
- Top 50 Richest Rappers ›
- Hip-Hop's Next Billionaires: Richest Rappers 2019 ›
- The 25 Richest Rappers in the World 2020 | Wealthy Gorilla ›