What's playing this weekend? Glad you asked.
Welcome back to "Now in Theaters: 5 New Movies for the Weekend."
Maximize your time by only seeing the movies recommended to you by some guy on the Internet.
Miss Bala Trailer #1 (2019) | Movieclips Trailers www.youtube.com
Gina Rodriguez's parents died, but that won't stop her from vacationing in Mexico with her best friend. It's just two gals livin' it up south of the border, when oh no, here come the cartels to kidnap them. Now sweet Gina needs to help the cartel if she wants to save her friend, but what will she do when the bad guy turns out to be hot? It kind of looks like Twilight except the sexy guy is a drug dealer instead of ancient vampire. Makes sense, considering it's directed by Catherine Hardwicke who also directed―you guessed it!―Twilight. Wait for the reviews.
ARCTIC | Official Trailer www.youtube.com
The ultimate survival match, Man v Nature. Mads Mikkelson stars as a plane crash survivor stranded in the arctic with a young woman who can't move on her own. Now if he wants to survive, he needs to trek through the wilderness, dragging the woman on a sled, fighting snowstorms and polar bears. The cinematography looks nice, but the movie seems harrowing. If you're into survival fare, this is right up your alley.
The Wild Pear Tree
The Wild Pear Tree (official trailer) www.youtube.com
Nominated for a Palme d'Or at Cannes, this Turkish film is about a young man who returns home after college while trying to save money to publish his first novel. There, he clashes with his gambling-addicted father and the various people and culture that shaped his youth. Even in the trailer, the imagery seems immediately profound. Reviews are also glowing, so if you're out to see a movie that will make you think and potentially analyze your own ambitions, this seems like a great choice.
They Shall Not Grow Old
They Shall Not Grow Old – New Trailer – In Theaters February 1 www.youtube.com
Peter Jackson has created one of the most impressive documentaries ever made. They Shall Not Grow Old offers an up-close look at WW1 through the lens of first-person accounts and footage gathered from the BBC and Imperial War Museum, all restored with unbelievable clarity. The resulting product looks like it was shot in a Hollywood studio, and makes you feel closer to the Great War and the young men who died there than you might have believed possible.
Velvet Buzzsaw | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix www.youtube.com
Velvet Buzzsaw is a horror movie about the high art world from the writer/director behind Nightcrawler. It also stars Jake Gyllenhaal. If that's not enough to get you excited then, much like high art, you probably just don't get it. But as an added bonus, it's on Netflix so you don't even need to leave your house to see what's sure to be the most talked about movie release of the weekend. It also looks like a lot of fun.
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Best Movies in Theaters Now: What to See in Theaters On Christmas ... ›
- The 10 Best Movies in Theaters Right Now :: Movies :: Lists :: In ... ›
- Movies Now Playing - showtimes.com ›
- New Movies, Theaters Near You, Movie Tickets, Showtimes, Movie ... ›
- Movies Now Playing & Coming Soon | MovieTickets.com ›
- New Movies In Theaters - IMDb ›
- New Movies in Theaters Now | Recent Releases | Fandango ›
- Top Movies - Top Box Office | Rotten Tomatoes ›
- New Movies in Theaters Now - Recent Releases | Fandango ›
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›
Please stop me.
Post Malone is the poet laureate of all beer-drunken hearts, and his astute observations on life, love, and intoxication deserve to be taken far too seriously.
As a freshly graduated English major who just moved to Brooklyn, I feel that it's my personal responsibility to share my philosophical musings with the world. Sadly, very few people read books anymore, so I've decided to apply my degree to something I love but that also may meet the masses on their terms: the exquisitely poetic lyrics of the one and only Post Malone.
- Post Malone Talks New Album, Courtney Love, and COVID-19 on Nirvana Livestream - Popdust ›
- Listen to Post Malone Cover Nirvana Songs Live This Friday - Popdust ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›
- 20 Post Malone Song Lyrics & Music Videos From Today's Newly ... ›
- Post Malone lyrics, songs and albums | LyricsFreak ›
- Post Malone's 'Wow.' Lyrics | Billboard ›
- The five most peak Post Malone lyrics on 'Hollywood's Bleeding' ›
- Post Malone - Die For Me (Lyrics) ft. Future, Halsey - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics ›
- Post Malone - circles (Lyrics) - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›