Are you tasked with hosting a Halloween party this year? Let us help you with the music.
Howl you doing boys and girls? What's up, my witches?
Spooky season is drawing nearer, and with Halloween falling on a Thursday this year, it means that there is only one weekend to curate a spooktacular party playlist, and one opportunity to throw a fa-boo-lous Halloween party. It is no easy task, but if you want your guests to shake their BOOty, eat, drink, and be scary all night long, Popdust has just the playlist that will give your friends pumpkin' to talk about.
Zombie by The Cranberries
As those drinks are swallowed down, guests will use "Zombie's" hard-hitting intro to find that guy or girl with whom they went to karaoke one time. They will wait for the chorus, because they don't know any other lyric, and they'll relentlessly sing "zombayyy" in a super exaggerated drunken stupor. It's gonna be a long five minutes of nonstop "zombayy," but remember that you decided to have this party and that the louder your guests are crying out "zombayy" the more fun they're having, and for you, that is a win. Take this time to pat yourself on the back.
Follow the playlist on Spotify!
- John Carpenter tops our release radar with his new anthology ... ›
- Halloween songs playlist new - Popdust ›
- Popdust's Ultimate Halloween Playlist - Popdust ›
- Halloween Party Mix (Holiday Playlist) - YouTube ›
- 45 Best Halloween Songs of All Time - Halloween Party Playlist for ... ›
- Best Halloween songs: Your spooky party playlist ft. Rihanna, The ... ›
- The Ultimate Halloween Party Playlist ›
- HALLOWEEN PARTY PLAYLIST on Spotify ›
- 40 Best Halloween Songs to Rock Your Costume Party ›