The latest single is off the duo's new album, Glazed
*repeat repeat, the Nashville rock outlet fronted by husband-and-wife duo Jared and Kristyn Corder, just released "Hi, I'm Waiting," an exuberant new tune from their upcoming album Glazed.
The song premiered on Billboard today alongside its music video, a visual embodiment of the band's sonic mix of beachy pop-punk vibes.
Hi, I'm Waiting • Official Music Video www.youtube.com
Glazed, out May 31, was produced by the Black Keys' Patrick Carney, and it will be the band's first LP since 2017's Floral Canyon. Though the recording process took 20 hectic twelve-hour days, "Hi, I'm Waiting" belies none of this tension; instead its infectious guitar riffs and dreamy harmonies seem primed for summer festival crowds.
While at its heart, *repeat repeat's music is all about the love its creators have for each other, it's definitely intended to provide a break from the craziness of the modern era. "The world right now has such a frenetic energy, and it makes people kind of glaze over after a while," said Jared. "We wanted to create something that takes you out of that reality—music that makes you feel hopeful and positive and empowered, and just completely leads with love."
Eden Arielle Gordon is a writer and musician from New York City. Follow her on Twitter @edenarielmusic.
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- MUSIC MONDAY | The Wombats on Tour now - Popdust ›
- Quit Gym, Hit Bar—Repeat! Red Wine Has Same Benefits As Exercise! ›
- Music Monday falls on Christmas: here are our favorite songs ... ›
- All 73 Daft Punk Songs, Ranked Worst to First - Popdust ›
- Remember That Time Both Jay-Z and Kanye West Assumed They'd ... ›
- PREMIERE | Shook Twins show "2" is better than one on new EP ... ›
- Music Monday is ringing in the New Year with favs from 2017 ›
- Maren Morris Inspires Women Everywhere With New Video for "GIRL" ›
- Bruno Mars and Cardi B new song - Popdust ›
- This weekend's music release radar, featuring Hitimpulse - Popdust ›
The young star died in his sleep one year ago today.
Everyone who knew Cameron Boyce during his life described him as unfailingly kind.
The actor died unexpectedly on July 6th 2019 after suffering a seizure in his sleep. Since then, co-stars, friends, and fans alike have been grieving his loss.
At just nine years old, Boyce made his acting debut in a Panic! at the Disco music video. He soon became a household name among a certain age group thanks to his role in Jessie, a Disney Channel show that ran from 2011 to 2015. His movie credits include Mirrors, Eagle Eye with Shia LaBeouf and Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler.