While most of us are isolated at home, here are some bedroom jams to keep in mind for when the time is finally right
It's safe to say we're not living in the sexiest of times right now.
While mass disease lurks around every corner, the revolting actions of white supremacists and misogynists continue to make headlines around the country. We watch all this transpire from our dark, cramped apartment, where we sit on our coaches and gorge ourselves on Doritos while ghostly pale, unbathed, and clammy thanks to AC units being deemed unsafe by the CDC. We're told repeatedly that to engage in human touch means certain death, and that if we are going to have sex, it will require consulting the most awkward government-issued list of guidelines for how we can "safely" engage in coitus.
"Let Me Know" by Brent Faiyaz
- Harry Styles and Songs That Are 100% Sexual Innuendos - Popdust ›
- Top 10 Most Provocative Music Videos of All Time - Popdust ›
It's always a good time to go down memory lane.
What better way to spend your time than to go down memory lane?
Lots of great music is turning 10 this year, but music videos are a whole other category of nostalgia. Below, here are just a few of our favorite music videos from 2010 to make you miss the good old days of destroyed denim, the best of Kanye West before his "crazy motherf*cker" days, and Katy Perry wearing a whipped cream bra.
Florence and the Machine, “Dog Days Are Over”
- The 20 Best Music Videos Of The 2010s - Stereogum ›
- The Top Music Videos of 2010 | Pitchfork ›
- The 20 Best Music Videos of the 2010s (So Far) | Billboard ›
- The 50 Best Music Videos of the Decade So Far (2010-2014 ... ›
- 50 Best Music Videos Of 2010 | NME ›
- The 100 Greatest Music Videos of the 2010s: Staff Picks | Billboard ›
From Fiona Apple to The Weeknd and everyone in-between.
Even though it's hard to look past the sh*tstorm that is 2020 so far, this year has also given us a fair share of great new music.
With many new exciting indie acts as well as seasoned veterans having rang in the year with new releases, there's a lot of listening to be done (thankfully, you probably have enough free time to listen to them all). Below, we've assembled a list of the 25 best songs 2020 has offered us so far.