Christmas magic in New York City.
Indie-pop artist Ingrid Michaelson teamed up with Jason Mraz to release "Christmas Valentine," a new song celebrating the magic of love and Christmastime in NYC.
Commenting on the collaboration, Ingrid says, "Jason and I toured together years ago, and I got to know his kind spirit. He really embodies what the season is all about. We were both on the road and had to record our parts separately, but when we finally got in the same room for the photoshoot, that incredible spirit was shining all around him!"
Ingrid Michaelson and Jason Mraz - Christmas Valentine (Amazon Original) Official Video youtu.be
Mraz adds, "Aww, Ingrid is the sweetest. I'm very flattered she thought of me, and I'm thrilled to be associated. I love holiday music, and I believe what Ingrid has created has the goods to become a new holiday classic."
Released as an Amazon Original, "Christmas Valentine" has retro '60s flavors and the incredible power of two iconic vocalists. "Just say you'll be my Christmas Valentine / I wanna make every day a holiday with you."
- The Singles Bar—Lauren Alaina Eyes Her 'Next Boyfriend' - Popdust ›
- Watch Ingrid Michaelson, Via The Power Of Makeup, Become Gaga ... ›
- Ingrid Michaelson's Stranger-Things Inspired "Missing You" - Popdust ›
- Ingrid Michaelson's Holiday Hop - LPR ›
- Ingrid Michaelson | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New ... ›
- Ingrid Michaelson : NPR ›
- Ingrid Michaelson on Apple Music ›
- Ingrid Michaelson on Spotify ›
- Ingrid Michaelson (@ingridmichaelson) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Ingrid Michaelson - Home | Facebook ›
- Ingrid Michaelson (@ingridmusic) | Twitter ›
- IngridMichaelson - YouTube ›
- Ingrid Michaelson - Wikipedia ›
- Ingrid Michaelson - Christmas Valentine Available Now ›
There's a big problem with the trailer for Morbius, Sony's upcoming Marvel outing that is definitely not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even though it has Michael Keaton reprising his role as Vulture (please let us keep our license, Disney!).
See if you can spot it.
MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer www.youtube.com
If you answered, "Sampling Beethoven's 'Für Elise' to line up with blue-tinted action shots is the absolute lowest effort, brain-dead attempt to signify 'gothic vampire movie' in the entire history of movie trailers," you're correct, but that's still not the biggest problem with Morbius. No, the biggest problem is that Morbius is played by Jared Leto.
The best thing about movies is that sometimes they feature cats.
Cats are great. They are furry purr-boxes that usually hate you. Whether they're the hero, the villain, or just kind of there, nothing beats watching a movie and seeing a cat on-screen. So we've compiled a list of the best REAL cats in movies. That means the movie needs to feature a REAL cat instead of an animated cat, because otherwise this would just be a list of cartoon cats. These cats are REAL, and they're works of art:
- 33 Drunken Thoughts I Had During "Cats," The Greatest Movie ... ›
- Why “Cats” Is the Cult Movie Classic of the Future - Popdust ›
- Why Do We Need a "Cats" Movie? - Popdust ›