The latest Animal Crossing update is both expansive and free.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a gift that keeps on giving.
In the latest free update, two fan-favorite shopkeepers return: Leif and Redd.
- Is It Possible to Defeat Tom Nook in Animal Crossing? - Popdust ›
- The Worst Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked - Popdust ›
- Terraforming Changes How We Experience Animal Crossing ... ›
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Is a Blueprint for Functional ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" Has All the QoL Improvements ... ›
- AOC Is Playing Animal Crossing & Responded to a Trump Troll - Popdust ›
- Nintendo Switch Games to Play in Quarantine While You Wait for the Next Day in "Animal Crossing" - Popdust ›
- The 7 Fastest Ways to Earn Bells on "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" - Popdust ›
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons' next update adds garden shop, art ... ›
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons update: museum art gallery, garden ... ›
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 1.1.3 brings back the ... ›
- 6 weeks with Animal Crossing: New Horizons reveals many ... ›
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons updates add gardening, art sales ... ›
There's a big problem with the trailer for Morbius, Sony's upcoming Marvel outing that is definitely not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even though it has Michael Keaton reprising his role as Vulture (please let us keep our license, Disney!).
See if you can spot it.
MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer www.youtube.com
If you answered, "Sampling Beethoven's 'Für Elise' to line up with blue-tinted action shots is the absolute lowest effort, brain-dead attempt to signify 'gothic vampire movie' in the entire history of movie trailers," you're correct, but that's still not the biggest problem with Morbius. No, the biggest problem is that Morbius is played by Jared Leto.
Kate Klein is sick of sad boys.
If you haven't already heard of Kate Klein, it's time to change that.
Kate Klein is a multi-instrumental singer-songwriter who spends her time between LA and London. She makes music that perfectly describes the identity crisis of the modern young person. On the one hand, the young people of today are dealing with massive existential threats like climate change, while on the other, they're dealing with the personal turmoil of figuring out their identities and love lives.