If you haven't listened to Two Feet yet, you're missing out.
Next time you need a soundtrack for strutting down the street, pretending you're in a dramatic movie about your own life, look no further than the music of Two Feet.
The genre-bending rising star first made waves with his hit single "Go F*ck Yourself," which became an immediate hit on SoundCloud, with more than 250 million streams to date. Since then, he's gained a significant following and performed all over the world. Today, he releases a stirring new music video for his song "You?"
"I came up with the idea for this music video after watching a French horror/thriller film called 'climax.' I loved the dance scene in the beginning of the movie," Two Feet (real name Bill Dess) says of the video. "My music has taken off in the dance community and I wanted to embrace that. Johannes (the director) and I recruited the incredible Dani Vitale (choreographer) and her team to help us bring this vision to life."
In the video, the artist's trademark warbling guitar rises slowly as obscured dancers surround Two Feet. Soon, he steps into the center and continues to perform as the reverb on his velvet voice builds. Upon release of the track, he stated, "I wanted to combine elements of my sound with some heavier elements of punk/grunge. While writing 'You?' I focused on how it would work as part of my live show and am mad happy with how it turned out."
Two Feet - You? www.youtube.com
Protest music aside, there is a slew of good underground music out today
An invigorating slew of protest music hit the shelves today.
Detroit-based emcee Tee Grizzley collaborated with Queen Naija and the Detroit Youth Choir to craft a melodic ballad that attempts to open up a dialogue with police. Meanwhile, alt-Jazz pioneer Terrace Martin took a different approach in his collaboration with Denzel Curry, Daylyt, G Perico, and Kamasi Washington, with "Pigs Feet" being more of an angry f*ck you than an attempt at communication.
After a week of silence, Kanye's actions speak louder than words.
After remaining silent for several days, Kanye West has donated $2 million to organizations associated with Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd.
He'll also be supporting Black-owned businesses in Chicago and will cover legal expenses for the Arbery and Taylor families. Additionally, he's started a college fund for Floyd's daughter, Gianna.
- Kanye West Encourages The Black Eyed Peas To Rest In Peace ... ›
- Celebrate Easter with Kanye West, Mariah Carey, and Tyler Perry ... ›
- Watch Kanye West Yell At Disabled Fans To 'Stand Up' At Yeezus ... ›
- Kanye West took to Twitter to say he's staying out of politics - Popdust ›
- Kanye West Gives Rambling Monologue to Trump in Oval Office ... ›
- All you need to know about Kanye West - music to family - Popdust ›
- Kanye West's Dictionary Game Is a New Way to Start Arguments ... ›
- Is Kanye West Starting a Cult? Know the Signs - Popdust ›
- Kanye West is a billionaire. ›
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Take Hawaii—And Not A Paparazzi In ... ›