Kate Klein is sick of sad boys.
If you haven't already heard of Kate Klein, it's time to change that.
Kate Klein is a multi-instrumental singer-songwriter who spends her time between LA and London. She makes music that perfectly describes the identity crisis of the modern young person. On the one hand, the young people of today are dealing with massive existential threats like climate change, while on the other, they're dealing with the personal turmoil of figuring out their identities and love lives.
The show will be called The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder.
Of all the shows Disney+ has given us to ease our lockdown blues, the one we're most excited about is definitely the upcoming reboot ofThe Proud Family.
If you're unfamiliar with the animated series, it was a popular Disney Channel show that ran from September 15, 2001 to August 19, 2005. The revolutionary show followed the life of a Black family with the last name Proud, particularly the family's eldest daughter, Penny Proud, as she reached her teenage years.
The show's central characters, aside from Penny, were Penny's parents Oscar and Trudy, twin siblings BeBe and CeCe, and grandmother Suga Mama (along with her dog Puff), as well as her group of friends Dijonay Jones, LaCienega Boulevardez, and Zoey Howzer.
- Disney+ Removes Queer Romance "Love, Simon" Because It Isn't ... ›
- Why It's So Important Kristen Stewart Is Now Firmly And Proudly Out ... ›
How founded are the concerns about the app's security?
Say what you want about TikTok, but there's no question that the app is a massive success.
TikTok has surpassed 2 billion downloads and set a record for app installs in a single quarter, making it one of the most popular apps of all time. But as concerns about the security of the Chinese owned social media network mount, TikTok's future in the United States is looking more and more uncertain.
On Friday, President Trump told reporters that he would ban TikTok from operating in the United States through emergency economic powers or an executive order. This comes after concerns about the apps use of data, particularly the concern that the Chinese government has access to the data the app gathers from American users.
TikTok fans immediately expressed their concern, with one user, Ehi Omigie, saying, "Everyone is live right now," in a livestream on the app Friday night after news of Trumps statement spread. "Everyone is going cray cray ... If it does happen, follow me on Instagram."
- Gen Z ›
- The Meme of American Politics: How Bloomberg Is Buying the 2020 ... ›
- Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: A Revolutionary Meme - Popdust ›
- What Repercussions Do These Racist TikTok Teens "Deserve ... ›
- Beyond TikTok: Who else might President Trump ban? - BBC News ›
- Is This The Real Reason Why Trump Wants To Ban TikTok? ›
- Trump says he's banning TikTok in the U.S. ›
- Trump Announces He Will Ban TikTok - YouTube ›
- How the Trump administration could 'ban' TikTok - The Verge ›
- Late-night hosts mock Trump's possible US ban of TikTok - CNN Video ›