Check out the full list here.
We're now several weeks into self isolation, and if you're like us, you're probably running out of movies and TV shows to binge watch.
If you've already made your way through every halfway decent show on Netflix, don't worry, HBO has got your back. The streaming service just announced that they're making much of their content free to stream in order to encourage people to stay inside. You won't need a subscription or cable login to access the offer and can stream the available series on HBO NOW and HBO GO, both on mobile and desktop.
My bosses want me to tell you these series will be available to stream on HBO NOW and HBO GO for free starting tomo… https://t.co/D7MRm1Awr4— HBO (@HBO)1585856091.0
Here is the full list of free content:
Six Feet Under
The Case Against Adnan Syed
Elvis Presley: The Searcher
Jane Fonda in Five Acts
I Love You, Now Die
We Are the Dream
Arthur 2: On the Rocks
Blinded By the Light
The Bridges of Madison County
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Empire of the Sun
Happy Feet Two
Isn't It Romantic?
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
My Dog Skip
Nancy Drew And The Hidden Staircase
Pokémon Detective Pikachu
Red Riding Hood
- 15 TV shows to binge watch in the absence of Game of Thrones ... ›
- Binge-watching Challenge: Start a Show at Season 3 ›
- Hottest Game of Thrones Sex Scenes - Popdust ›
- HBO Says "Westworld" Is Too Complex for Casual Fans, But It Might ... ›
- Cartoon Wars: Nickelodeon And Netflix Sign Streaming Deal - Popdust ›
- 10 of the Weirdest TV Shows Based on Movies - Popdust ›
- The Ultimate Guide to Streaming Stuff Other Than "Tiger King" During Quarantine - Popdust ›
There's a big problem with the trailer for Morbius, Sony's upcoming Marvel outing that is definitely not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even though it has Michael Keaton reprising his role as Vulture (please let us keep our license, Disney!).
See if you can spot it.
MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer www.youtube.com
If you answered, "Sampling Beethoven's 'Für Elise' to line up with blue-tinted action shots is the absolute lowest effort, brain-dead attempt to signify 'gothic vampire movie' in the entire history of movie trailers," you're correct, but that's still not the biggest problem with Morbius. No, the biggest problem is that Morbius is played by Jared Leto.
The best thing about movies is that sometimes they feature cats.
Cats are great. They are furry purr-boxes that usually hate you. Whether they're the hero, the villain, or just kind of there, nothing beats watching a movie and seeing a cat on-screen. So we've compiled a list of the best REAL cats in movies. That means the movie needs to feature a REAL cat instead of an animated cat, because otherwise this would just be a list of cartoon cats. These cats are REAL, and they're works of art:
- 33 Drunken Thoughts I Had During "Cats," The Greatest Movie ... ›
- Why “Cats” Is the Cult Movie Classic of the Future - Popdust ›
- Why Do We Need a "Cats" Movie? - Popdust ›