It could be just another Mission: Impossible, or maybe...
Entertainment news has been abuzz this week with the news that Tom Cruise will soon be starring in the first scripted movie ever to be filmed in space.
But with all the coverage about Cruise's stuntwork, the involvement of Elon Musk's SpaceX, and the challenges of filming in the space station, we have yet to receive any details about the project itself. What will this movie be about, and why does it have to be filmed in space?
- Tom Cruise to shoot next movie at International Space Station - CBS ... ›
- NASA is working with Tom Cruise to shoot a film in outer space - CNN ›
- NASA confirms work on a Tom Cruise movie to be shot aboard the ... ›
- NASA working with Tom Cruise to film movie on the International ... ›
- Tom Cruise reportedly talking to SpaceX about shooting a movie in ... ›
I want murder hornets to kill me.
Hey. It's me. I know we don't talk much, but it's finally time for me to reach out.
- Asia's 'murder hornet' will arrive on the East Coast: experts ›
- 'Murder hornets': Washington scientists are hunting Asian giant ... ›
- Asia's 'murder hornet' found for first time in the US ›
- Murder hornets: The Asian giant hornet has arrived. Bees beware ... ›
- The "murder hornet" is as bad as it sounds — Quartz ›
- Murder hornets??!! Twitter is freaking out - CNN ›
- Asian 'murder hornets' found in US | TheHill ›
- The murder hornet is the 2020 B-plot you probably didn't see coming ... ›
- "Murder hornets" have now entered the U.S. — and they could ... ›
- 'Murder Hornets' in the US: The Rush to Stop the Asian Giant Hornet ›
Really really don't do any of this, or anything else the president tells you to do
President Donald Trump made a medical breakthrough on Thursday, during his daily press briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.
Using his tried and true method of blurting out the first dumb idea that popped into his head, he stumbled upon the most dramatic advancement in health science since Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine. No doubt he was searching for new options after a study from the VA seemed to show that hydroxychloroquine—previously his favorite miracle cure—provided little to no benefit to COVID-19 patients. And he found those options in the course of the seemingly aimless rambling that is currently being broadcast on every major network and cable news channel on a daily basis.
Want to stay young forever? Wrap your head in plastic<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMzE2MzE2Ny9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MzY2NTcyN30.eaGkhSgf-IRHQRt4pJ5PvcQLPgsEkj7sJSnmdd4kF_0/img.jpg?width=980" id="311cc" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="765de1285fc41a2e627034053b9ccf88" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="Head in plastic bag" /><p>What do you do if you want to prevent your food from going bad? Bust out the plastic wrap. So why don't we take the same approach to the aging process? Just like fruit and vegetables, our skin gets wrinkly and limp as we age, so logic dictates that the same method should work for preserving your looks. If you wrap your entire head in a layer of plastic wrap, and crank the AC until your home is one giant refrigerator, your loved ones will never have to see you grow old.</p>
Cold feet? Pop them in the oven<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMzE2MzIxMS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTYzMzczNzA1Mn0.AzkkAgtmAE91dkkjSPTIOenWGnehhzUTVaOpdOMkAAw/img.jpg?width=980" id="78c79" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="5aebb08d52f1c1568d9d605d5544f161" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="oven feet" /><p>Sometimes, when your feet are really cold, even a thick pair of socks won't cut it. but you already know how to warm things up--you do it to your food all the time. So just turn on your oven, prop it open, and stick your feet inside. The great part is, it works for any part of your body that gets cold--just remember to bring a pillow if you're warming up your head.</p>
Need some help studying? Snort SD cards<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMzE2MzI1MS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0NTI3NjEwNn0.xVnWjwcLcqyo7UaiEPokPWwQ58VG4_irF1nRGQWcHZg/img.jpg?width=980" id="970e5" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="dafea9af3f8d989480f591687faecf3e" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="snort sd cards" /><p>It's said that the nasal passages provide a direct line to your brain—which is why degenerates and lowlifes snort drugs up there to make themselves dumber. But not you. You're smart, and you want to be even smarter. Well, what could be smarter than a computer? So the next time you're struggling to remember some important details, just grind up some computer chips or a handful of SD and snort up that memory-powder for some extra smartness.</p>
Tired of cleaning the toilet? Drink some bowl cleaner<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMzE2MzI2OS9vcmlnaW4ucG5nIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTYwNDUxMDA4M30.6OA6BjADOVA-sMrIVUdneD64mJHFZUMn1eQY5BwIFrU/img.png?width=980" id="93295" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="e2f1a7b2558588bfe51b1aaf4a5e93a0" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" /><p>This one is a real stroke of genius. No one likes to deal with a nasty toilet bowl full of weird pink stains and awful smells, but we don't all have Rockefeller-money to be spending on those little bowl inserts. Instead, just add a few ounces of normal toilet bowl cleaner to your morning coffee, and the next time you pee, it'll clean the toilet for you!</p><p>Just remember, once you've tried all these great ideas (please don't...), thank President Trump for the inspiration.</p>
- Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump ... ›
- Trump muses about whether disinfectant injections can treat the ... ›
- Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's theory of ... ›
- Coronavirus: Trump's disinfectant and sunlight claims fact-checked ... ›
- President Trump Wondered Out Loud If Injecting Disinfectant Could ... ›
- Trump peddles injecting disinfectant as a cure for coronavirus ... ›
- Donald Trump's incredibly dangerous obsession with playing doctor ... ›