Are you tasked with hosting a Halloween party this year? Let us help you with the music.
Howl you doing boys and girls? What's up, my witches?
Spooky season is drawing nearer, and with Halloween falling on a Thursday this year, it means that there is only one weekend to curate a spooktacular party playlist, and one opportunity to throw a fa-boo-lous Halloween party. It is no easy task, but if you want your guests to shake their BOOty, eat, drink, and be scary all night long, Popdust has just the playlist that will give your friends pumpkin' to talk about.
Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
This one requires very little justification. It serves as the perfect follow up to "Boogieman," in that it keeps the retro aesthetic at full blast. It's impossible to not sing along, plus people will be getting pretty drunk at this point in the night, making Rockwell's 1984 smash the transition song of the night from casual Halloween "party," to full blown rave.
Follow the playlist on Spotify!
- John Carpenter tops our release radar with his new anthology ... ›
- Halloween songs playlist new - Popdust ›
- Popdust's Ultimate Halloween Playlist - Popdust ›
- Halloween Party Mix (Holiday Playlist) - YouTube ›
- 45 Best Halloween Songs of All Time - Halloween Party Playlist for ... ›
- Best Halloween songs: Your spooky party playlist ft. Rihanna, The ... ›
- The Ultimate Halloween Party Playlist ›
- HALLOWEEN PARTY PLAYLIST on Spotify ›
- 40 Best Halloween Songs to Rock Your Costume Party ›